805-Stand In Line-RCA-Vinyl LP-VG/NM
- Mint (M) - This record looks like it has just left the manufacturer, with no flaws whatsoever. It looks as though it had never been handled. No scuffs or scratches, blotches or stains.
- Near Mint (NM) - This record appears virtually flawless, very minor scuffs and little else may appear on the vinyl. It should play without any noise over the flaw. The flaw is very hard to see.
- Excellent (Ex) - Minor scuffs which are only slightly visible. There may be more than a few scuffs. It should play without any noise over the flaw.
- Very Good (VG) - Vinyl shows wear and/or surface scuffs. Flaws will be noticeable to the naked eye. The flaws may cause some surface noise.
- Mint(M) - No stickers, address labels, writing on the covers or labels. No tears or seam splits. No wear to the cover. Age of the record has nothing to do with it.
- Near Mint (NM) - The cover looks as close to perfect with only minor signs of wear and/or age.
- Excellent (Ex) - Artwork is still as close to perfect as can be. Some impression to the cover (minor outer ring wear), but no ink wear! Some slight creases to the corners, but not wrinkled and obtrusive to the eye.
- Very Good (VG) - The artwork looks clean with slightly more aging. The back of the cover usually gives away the age of the cover. Flat white paper will be somewhat yellow, yet no stains or mildew from water damage. Some minor wear to the seams or spine, but no tears or holes popping through.
*Please note: A plus (+) or minus (-) following the condition indicate variations of the condition, i.e. VG+ is in slightly better condition than VG, but not excellent.
- New - This CD looks like it has just left the manufacturer, with no flaws whatsoever. It looks as though it had never been handled. No scuffs or scratches, blotches or stains.
- Like New - This CD appears virtually flawless, very minor scuffs and very little else can appear on the CD. The flaw is very hard to see. The case may show some signs of wear.
- Very Good - Minor scuffs which are only slightly visible. There may be more than a few scuffs. It should play without any problems over the flaw.
- Good/Acceptable - CD shows wear, surface scuffs. The flaws will be noticeable to the naked eye. Should still play with no problems.
- New - This is a book without any noticeable flaws and has never been read.
- Like New - Book should be without noticeable flaws other than minor indications of having been read one time.
- Very Good - A copy that has been read but is still in excellent condition. There should be no missing pages, no marks, highlighting, or notes. The cover should be free of tears, crimping, scratches and fading.
- Good - All pages are intact and it is a clean copy but may show some signs of wear especially on the spine. The book may have limited notes or highlighting.
- Acceptable - All pages are intact but the book may include considerable notes or highlighting, the text must not be obscured.
Title: Stand In Line
Cat No: NFL1 8013
Format: Vinyl LP
Sleeve Grade: VG
Vinyl Grade: NM
Our vinyl are visually inspected under strong light. Check out our Grading Guidelines for more details. If you are not 100% happy for any reason with your purchase, we have a money back guarantee. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer your queries.